Saturday 2 January 2010

I'm just a ghost.

I've realised that I'm happiest when I'm doing something creative. But I've realised that I can't be creative all the time.
I need some thing. I don't know what.
A new year, a new start I thought. No. Everything from 2009 pours into 2010, without a warning, without a chance to stop it. I don't like it. Infact I hate it. I hate that I haven't heard from you. I hate that I have no idea what I'm doing about university. I hate that I feel like I have no direction in my life. I do need something. I need guidance. Some pure advice which will inevitably change my life in some aspect. I need stability and support.Whether it be from family and friends, or even a memory or a photograph. But as memories go, I need more of them. Happier ones, ones which I want to be able to remember easily without having to think hard about them.

I don't know whether I want to start getting back into the 'unknown band' music. The stuff where you listen to it before it becomes popular. Then again, until someone else has heard it, no-one will understand what on earth your talking about when you try to explain.

I need someone to rely on. So I can run to them in my time of need.

I've realised I have used the words "I" and "need" a lot in this post. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment